COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information you provide
We may collect information you provide when you use our website, shop in our store, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails or mail, participate in a contest or promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or a sample.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number, product preferences, and demographic information. We may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, create and share a “wish list” or when you purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and may also use that information to send marketing communications to your contact, unless he or she has previously opted out of marketing communications from Modernica.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
- We may collect information about your use of our website, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Improve your in-store and online shopping experience;
- Provide products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and promotions.
- Manage your online account(s) and send you updates, support and administrative messages;
- Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
Sharing of information
We do not rent, sell or exchange the information outlined above. We may be required, by applicable law, subpoena, court order or other legal process to disclose your personally identifiable information, and it is our policy to comply with any such requirements.
We take measures to secure our website and help protect information about you. We will periodically review our security policies and implement changes from time to time. However, we cannot and do not guarantee complete security, as it does not exist on the Internet.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from, or send marketing communications to children under age 13 without prior parental consent. If you are under age 18, please ask your parent before sending any information to our site.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by doing the following:
- To opt out of direct mail, such as post cards, contact us at email@example.com.
- To opt out of promotional emails, follow the instructions provided in those communications.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the functionality of our website.
2901 Saco Street
Vernon, CA 90058